Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Introduction

First and foremost, I would like to make it clear that I am not associated with any specific organized religion. My belief in God and Jesus aligns me closest with Christianity, but only on the most fundamental level.

These words are not for everybody. My intentions are not to create a rise, but to simply tell the truth. Over the years I have seen and learned many things about the world around us. In fact, I am still learning…we all are. I do not claim to know everything, as I only know what I’ve experienced. All I ask is that you open yourself up to possibility. A closed mind will never see. Lift the veil. Look for the deep reality that is blurred by many illusions. Forget everything you’ve learned and been programmed to think since birth. Trust that your soul recognizes truth. 

The following passages contain knowledge and experiences I've gained throughout the years as I sought out answers, linking life and spirituality. Some of the topics discussed will challenge all preconceived notions you've had about reality and the workings of this world. However, I'm not looking to be judged. Instead, challenge yourself. Question the reality you thought you knew. 

Please understand that I do not expect you to trust my word, alone. THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG IS TO ENCOURAGE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO SEEK VERIFICATION BY EXPERIENCING THIS DEEP REALITY FOR YOURSELF. Just as God proved this truth to me, let the proof be seen through your own eyes and felt in your own heart. In the end, you will ultimately accept or reject. Either way, the message was presented...and in that, I find solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment