Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sleep Paralysis

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon that has baffled experts for centuries. There have been countless studies, bringing forth results that remain unsatisfactory in determining a direct cause or solution. Having been a long time sufferer of sleep paralysis, I know just how terrifying it can be and how badly it interferes with a good night's rest (which inevitably trails into your daily life). From as early as I can remember, I had the most terrifying experiences. Over time, they increased in frequency. The experiences were so disturbing and so real that I was determined to find a solution. Today, I share with you what took me twenty-nine years of trial and error to figure out.

Shadow figures, voices, orbs of light, pressure on your chest...why does it seem so real? Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. The intense fear reveals that somewhere, some part of you believes in the possibility that what you experienced was not just a hallucination. Just as the Native Americans used peyote to alter their state of consciousness to communicate with other worlds; when a person slips into sleep paralysis, their mind goes into an altered state of consciousness. Somehow, this altered state taps us into other dimensions. Although, these are not the kind of dimensions you want to dabble around in. Just think for a moment. If those negative entities are there, where exactly do you think you are? Though I cannot answer this question with confidence, one thing is certain: it's definitely not Godly. Experimentation has revealed many things to me. Some things I understand, and some I don't. I can't say my tampering was wise, but at least now I have the knowledge to pass to other sufferers.

There are multiple ways to stop sleep paralysis. Traditional (yet, temporary) ways consist of shaking your head back and forth until you wake yourself up, mood medications, or sleeping on your side instead of your back. However, I have discovered that there are much more effective ways. First and foremost, FEEL NO FEAR. Fear is the intention. Fear is what these entities feed off of and what gives them power. Remove that from the equation and now YOU have power over them. However, I must insist that you not show anger or hostility, either. Anger and hostility multiply their aggression toward you, only to make the experience worse. Believe me, I tried! Just know and understand that these entities CANNOT harm you. They inspire these negative emotions like fear and anger, and use them as fuel. It's a form of life-sourcing. The moment you feel yourself slipping into sleep paralysis, find the strength within, and tell yourself that you are not afraid- and truly feel it! This will immediately push them away and prevent them from coming near you. In fact, you can stop the experience from happening all together...and best of all, it works EVERY time. Another technique you can use is to call on Jesus, repeating his name until the experience stops. This method is just as effective.

The next step is to figure out the source. What is drawing these entities to you in the first place? Sometimes it may be a material item holding negative energy that was brought into your home or bedroom, inviting this evil. (For more information on this topic, refer to my posts titled "Energies" and "Removing Negative Energies.") Other times it can be drawn in through your own negative feelings or stress. During periods of my life when I was in the greatest distress, the frequency and intensity of my experiences increased. It is important to find a way to decrease your stress. Once you learn to stop sleep paralysis as it's happening and rid yourself of the causes, then you have the potential to end sleep paralysis once and for all.

End Note: For all you dabblers out there; I had no intentions of bringing this up. However, as I figured it out once, I'm sure a lot of you may have, as well. During sleep paralysis, one can bring forth an out of body experience. This is NOT wise. I must discourage each and every one of you from doing this. When your soul separates from your body, you are leaving your body open to being occupied by someone/something else. It's basically like going out for a night around town and leaving the front door to your house wide open- bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment